Play Biography Online Submission Form
Currently Accepting Bios for: Seussical
Program Editor: Meredith Marchant
If you have any questions before filing out your Bio below, please Contact Meredith
Please write a short Bio about yourself to be used in the show’s program.
This information will be used as a guideline only, as space constraints may keep me from printing it all in the program.
NOTE: We prefer that everyone write their own Bio's. If you need assistance please feel free to contact your show's Producer and they will be happy to assist you. We are all creative here & have seen Bio's before.
YOU CAN DO IT!!
- Write in third person as if someone else is talking about you.
- The actor bio is to be short; and concise to one paragraph with about 5-10 sentences.
- DO NOT write personal messages or funny remarks, comments, or sayings.
- Tell the reader about you’re relation to theatre and who you are.
- Include a few show credits (no more than 5), if you have none, then say this is you’re acting debut.
- DO NOT list your wishes and aspirations. Focus instead on presenting facts by using short simple words.
- Mention a non theatre related tidbit or two, for instance a hobby or amusing anecdote. In addition to providing an interesting hook, this information allows the reader to get to know you as a person. Personal details are not required.
- Write tight: This is a good rule in all your writing, and particularly in your bio. The reader is checking out your bio only for a moment; write only a few lines, or you have lost them.
- With your permission your Bio will be posted on our website with your portrait for future reference.
Program Biography Form
Please click the SUBMIT button only once and wait for your form to process.